Quickie  

Posted by Tami in

Hola, chamos.  I am just taking a quick second to check in; I have to leave for a doctor appointment (endocrinologist, which likely will just mean a bunch of testing and waiting on results) in five minutes and I'm still in my bath robe post shower.  I didn't write all weekend, though, and I know a lot of you tend to check in when you get back to work on Monday mornings (tsk, tsk) and will wonder what's up.

I am really well.  Jason and I started Redemption Groups this weekend (RG's are aimed at people struggling with habitual addictions and/or other patterns of destructive sin, with a focus on living out the Gospel to be free to walk in Christ... that's the short description!) and so we had a loooong weekend at the church.  Honestly, I loved it- I didn't even grumble waking up at 7 something Saturday morning, because I was so looking forward to going back and continuing the work Jesus is doing in me.  That said, it was intensely personal, deeply emotional, and heavily spiritual.  Add in the long hours and I was just exhausted.  I literally had a headache from crying, and I slept 12 hours Saturday night (9:30 pm to 9:30 am Sunday morning) not out of laziness or lack of sleep but sheer exhaustion.

All of that said, it was really amazing.  The things Jesus is doing in me right now... I am not even sure how to describe it.  I will, soon, but at the moment I need some processing time and wisdom in discretion, knowing what and how much to share.

I wish I could say more, but I recognize that isn't because I legitimately need to explain- it's my desire to win your approval by telling you but I know that is unnecessary.  So, for now, I need to hop on the doctor train (aka put on clothes and drive my car to downtown Seattle) but I will do my best not to just turn silent as I process.  And I'm still updating the Foode Log , so you can check that out, too!

This entry was posted on Monday at Monday, January 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 battle cries

Post a Comment