I Always Got By On My Own  

Posted by Tami in

[Alone, Heart]

So... it's the first of the month .  Let alone the first month of a new year.

Sadly... my weigh-in was much higher than my last posted weigh-in.

367.7

That's up 10.2 pounds from November 1 and a net gain of .2 pounds since I started way back in January of 2008 (as in, last year).  Sad day.

Totally sucks.  But, that said, at least a few of those pounds are artificial- I forgot to weigh-in before eating breakfast, so I had a few gluten free pancakes, 2 eggs, and a glass of milk, plus some water in my belly.  Also, I'm PMS'ing and that always leads to a few pounds.  Still... at least 4-7 of those pounds are actual gain.  Like I said, totally sucks.

Still... I'll be ok.  I have to press on and not feel sorry for myself, not eat because "I'm such a fattie so I guess I'll just start tomorrow", not give up.  So I'm pressing on.

I'm gonna update the Progress Tracker but I can't do measurements because I seem to have lost my measuring tape.  Every time I organize clutter I seem to think each thing's "place" is somewhere different from the last time and then I can't find anything... thus I cannot find it.  Such is life.  I will work on finding it before my February 1 weigh-in... a month should be enough time ;)

Happy 2009, kids!

This entry was posted on Thursday at Thursday, January 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 battle cries

Hi Tami-- I've commented before, and still regularly check your blog. I will be thinking of you and praying for you in this new year. Just from reading your entries over the past several months, it seems like you have really changed regarding food, etc. even if the scale doesn't reflect it. Simply changing your diet to help your husband to be gluten-free is a great accomplishment. Happy New Year!
-Addie G

January 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Post a Comment