Fun!  

Posted by Tami in

I started a new blog.  Just for fun and random stuff.  Merely entertainment value, and because it's totally the type of blog I would love to read, which explains why I love Facebook and Twitter so much.

Tamdomosities

It's listed at the top of this blog on the nav(igation) bar-- you know, toward the top where it says "Home  About  FoodeFight... etc".  "Tamdomosities" is to the far right.  This way you can quickly get to it each time you check out FoodeFight; also, you can always add it to your Google Reader or other RSS feed reader.

In case you are wondering, to understand what Tamdomosities is / what it's about, check out the "About Tamdomosities" to the top right of the actual blog.

I might make the theme match the rest of Foode Fight, I might do something totally different, or I might just leave it the way it is.  Can't decide, and I'm feeling rather uninspired re: themes, so it will stay as is for now.  Just FYI, in case people are like, "!!!-- this isn't of the Foode Fight family!".

Happy weekend, kids.

This entry was posted on Friday at Friday, January 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 battle cries

Post a Comment