#79 - That Was When I Ruled the World  

Posted by Tami in

[Viva la Vida, Coldplay]


So, bad news.  I hurt my back.  I don't know how, but moving is incredibly painful.  The only way to not constantly grimace in pain is to either be on my side hugging a body pillow between my legs or to sprawl out on my stomach.  Otherwise my lower back spasms and it's so painful that I want to throw up.

I just returned from the doc and they're putting me on muscle relaxers akin to horse tranquilizers (at least, that's how they seem to me) and a heavier dosage of vicodin than when I had my migraines last fall.  I have to get physical therapy and I can't work for 3-5 days.  Mind you, I have no paid sick leave and you have to work at my company for 1 year before you get any vacation (I've only been there 8 months... exactly two months today, exactly).  So this is going to be very tough on the pocketbook since we're moving in two weeks.  Very bad timing... I just have to trust Jesus.

I've been two pounds down so I hope that holds through Wednesday- I'll still weigh-in.  For now I have to go lie down and pray that the pain subsides- thank you all for your love and support and I hope you understand why I may not be super accessible for a few days.

This entry was posted on Monday at Monday, June 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 battle cries

Oh hon, will definitely be praying for you both. . . . keep us posted.

June 3, 2008 at 3:05 AM

Yikes, I'm sorry about your back and everything! I'll be praying for you, for sure!

Take care!!

P.S. Did you get the package?

June 3, 2008 at 4:58 AM

Post a Comment