An Update from Mr. Foode Fight  

Posted by Tami in

This is "Mr. Foode Fight" (aka Tami's husband Jason) updating you all on how Tami's doing.  She's still pretty much on 24/7 bed rest, but the pain is starting to be a little less extreme.  As you might imagine, Tami missing now more than a week of work has made things a tad difficult financially (p.s. I HATE the fact that I don't make enough money on my own and that Tami having a job even matters for our financial survival, and I plan to rectify this as soon as I can), and with our upcoming move to Seattle next week the stress is piling on on many fronts.


However, we are not at all without blessings!  Our awesome community group from church will be helping us pack up the moving truck this weekend (a HUGE help!), and our awesome landlord-to-be will be helping us on the move-in.  And thankfully, I can take a day off work and get us most of the way settled in fairly quickly.

Today we received an unexpected blessing from M & C (readers and friends of Tami) in the form of money to help alleviate our financial loss.  It is very humbling to have received this, and we are very, very joyous even amidst all the difficulty.

I'm doing everything I can on my end to get Tami healthy and writing to you all yet again.  Until then, all prayers and well-wishes are greatly appreciated.

This entry was posted on Monday at Monday, June 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 battle cries

Post a Comment