Not A Real Post  

Posted by Tami

One of the most depressing things is finding blogs of people who also ventured onto this journey known as losing weight, and realizing that their most recent post was months ago. One I just found was from March of last year, which really sucks because she really seemed like someone I could identify with.

I know this doesn't necessarily mean they gave up on the weight loss, but... let's be honest. Chances are they are even heavier than when they started their blog. How sad.

Better that you get inundated with my long posts than that I give up, no?


BTW, if this is your first stop in today... I posted a real post already (it's below this one), so please don't think this is all you get today-- we all know I have way too much to say for that to be true!

This entry was posted on Monday at Monday, April 14, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 battle cries

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!! Best wishes to you on your journey!!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)

April 15, 2008 at 6:50 AM

Adding my welcome to Felicia's (she's a real sweetie-pie, and without the extra calories, too) for the Healthy You challenge!!

Don't get too discouraged, sometimes people quit blogging because BLOGGING takes too much time, rather than because they stopped their health plans...

April 15, 2008 at 7:54 AM

Yea! Welcome!

I agree with Lynn, and just run to the HYC page and click on the links, you'll find some awesome people (who are still blogging) and both Lynn and Felicia are sweetie-pies :)

April 15, 2008 at 8:29 AM

Post a Comment