# 41 - Weigh-In Wednesday, week 6  

Posted by Tami Hagglund in

All right, I am just cutting to the chase- here we are for this week:


Starting Weight: 367 (circa January 15, 2008)

Starting BMI: 57.5

Week 6: 346.3 (April 9, 2008)

Week 6 BMI: 54.2

Pounds Lost This Week: 1.3

BMI Lost This Week: .2

Total Pounds Lost: 12.7

Total BMI Lost: 3.3

% Weight Lost This Week: 1%

Total % Lost: 6.29%

****************

I actually feel really good about 1.3 pounds, considering I worked out once, sat on the couch all- literally ALL- weekend, and ate fairly poor. Not bad.

Also, I just have to point this out- I am so irritated that last week I lost .1 pounds- aka like an ounce and a half- and my BMI went down .1, and this week I lost 13 times that much and my BMI went down .2. Ridiculous.

There are some really encouraging things here, though. First off, I have officially lost over 20 pounds. In addition, I have cut over 6% of my body fat off of me and cut my BMI by over 3 points, and I am NEVER going to weigh over 350 pounds again. EVER. Sure, had I been more dedicated numbers would likely be double, but the fact is, I can't change that. I can celebrate how far I have come and stay focused on my renewed dedication to getting this junk OFF of my trunk.

Also, I am proud to report that I went to bed with a clean kitchen, the TV was a non-issue yesterday, I brushed my teeth at night (I know, kinda gross that I never used to, but I always figured they'd just get clean in the morning anyway), I worked on my abs last night, AND I got up and did strength training this morning. If you know me AT ALL then you know how incredibly monumental this is. Plus, I got to bed later than normal and still got up at 6:16 (it should have been 6... baby steps, people, baby steps!). I'll do cardio when I get home. Plus, last night's dinner (eggplant lasagna... basically, lasagna with eggplant strips instead of noodles) will be four meals for Jas and I so I don't have to cook again until Sunday. Glory!

Ok, work is insane so I have to get back to it :)

Yay for losing weight!

This entry was posted on Wednesday at Wednesday, April 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 battle cries

Right on with those baby steps! I am proud of you for getting up early, and being dedicated to those small things. They will add up quickly!

April 9, 2008 at 8:08 PM

I'm beaming for you!!!!!!! I'm also proud of ALL the baby steps you are taking to a healthier, less stressful life!

xoxo

April 10, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Post a Comment